Nature’s Sleep, a company which aims to give the market the best mattresses, pillows, and mattress toppers and other things for sleeping, is the maker of Ghostbed. They aim to create “high quality low cost” products that are economical, healthy, environmentally-friendly, and meet the needs of their customers.
According to their mission statement, they believe that “sleeping is a key ingredient to a productive life and that proper memory foam mattress and pillow is essential.” Their products include memory foam mattresses, mattress toppers, and pillows. One of their latest products is the Ghostbed.
What Is Ghostbed?
The Ghostbed is a product of years of research by the mattress experts and sleep advocates of Nature’s Sleep. They have been making mattresses that try to meet every person’s needs to gain healthy amounts of sleep. They know that each product has its own pros and cons, and they aim to address issues regarding the different sorts of mattresses.
I think that’s what makes the Ghostbed unique. Each layer and each element are there for a certain function. It aims to provide proper spine alignment and support and comfort for all types of sleeper.
- The outer cover of the Ghostbed is a mix of fine fabrics. Heat and moisture have been an issue with memory foam, but these fabrics will keep you cool through the night by eliminating those two.
- The cover is detachable so you can regularly wash it to keep it fresh and clean.
- The top layer uses synthetic latex, which provides a healthy level of softness and support. It does so, while not building up or retaining heat. It also provides instant responsiveness. That means, it doesn’t give alike a stuck or a sinking feeling.
- Below the latex layer is a layer of gel memory foam, suitable for relieving pressure. It contains gel beads that promote cool sleep throughout the night by absorbing the heat from the body and the environment.
- The base layer is a high density support foam, which acts as the supportive layer.
The Ghostbed has a firmness of 6.5 out of 10, with 10 being the most firm. It might initially feel firm, but after a few minutes or less, you will notice that it is becoming softer.
Who Should Buy The Ghostbed?
Ghostbeds aims to be a bed for all sorts of sleepers. But to be more specific, the Ghostbed is great for:
- Sleepers who are leaning more towards a firm mattress. Scoring a 6.5 on the firmness scale, it is great for those who want a medium to slightly firm mattress.
- Sleepers who want the benefit of memory foam, without feeling like they are sinking. The Ghostbed can still contour to the shape of your body because of the gel memory foam layers. Also, because of the top latex layer, it has an instant responsiveness because of the top layer.
- Sleepers who want great support because this mattress provides excellent and healthy support that promotes proper alignment of the spine.
- Sleepers who want to sleep cool. A lot of mattresses retain heat but the Ghostbed has a layer of aerated latex that allows you to sleep cool.
- Sleepers who want the value for their money. With all its benefits, it sounds like it’s expensive, right? But the Ghostbed is not just for the rich and famous. It offers great value.
Nature’s Sleep is a huge mattress company that offers great quality at reasonable costs. Plus, they offer a 101 night trial period, so you can return the mattress if you are unhappy with it, with a full refund.
What About The Ghostpillow?
The Ghostpillow is mostly aerated Gel Memory Foam. One side of the pillow has a top surface layer of phase change material (PCM). PCM is like a gel layer that manages thermal reactions. When the body temperature goes up, the PCM changes into liquid and stores the heat to prevent the body from feeling hot. When the body temperature cools down, the PCM returns to solid form and releases the stored heat. For more information about PCM, click here.
The Gel Memory Foam on the Ghostpillow allows it to be a comfortable and supportive pillow. It’s excellent for the head, spine, and neck. It’s great for all sorts of sleepers because it adjusts to you. It will mold to you so it will not create any strains or pains.
Other Benefits of the Ghostbed and Ghostpillow
- It gives just the right amount of support for all sorts of sleeping positions, while not taking away the element of comfort.
- It sleeps a lot cooler than memory foam mattresses.
- Ghostpillow also offers a 101-night free trial period. If you don’t like it, then you can return it for a complete refund.
- It also offers a 5 year warranty.
- With a strong foundation, the Ghostbed can carry up to 700lbs. They also offer bed foundations to match the Ghostbed.
- It uses safe chemicals and they have the approval of CentiPus-US.The elements of the bed are hypoallergenic.
The Ghostbed and Ghostpillow are still new but they are definitely making a name for themselves. Their manufacturers really worked hard to address the needs of all sorts of sleepers. Their main selling points are that they are supportive, comfortable, and literally cool, all in one.
Do you already use a Ghostbed? If you do, we’d love to hear your feedback about it. If you’re not, what quality or feature of the Ghostbed is making you lean towards buying one? Click HERE! How is your current mattress doing for you? Let’s discuss in the comment section below!
If you would like to give your mattress personalized comfort, topper would be an excellent choice. Click here to read The Comprehensive Guide Of Best Mattress Toppers In 2019